Saturday, July 9, 2011

"Healthier" Buffalo Chicken Tenders

Matt and I love chicken wings but we're trying to eat at home more and also trying to eat at least somewhat healthier. I decided to try this recipe out and I'm glad I did. It's so easy and really good. We've actually made it two weeks in a row.


Ingredients
  • 1 lb Chicken Breast Tenders
  • 3/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
  • 1 teaspoon Paprika
  • 1 cup Wing Sauce
  • 1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray.
  2. Take three small bowls. In the first bowl add whole wheat flour and paprika. In the second bowl add the wing sauce. In the third bowl add the panko bread crumbs.
  3. One at a time dip chicken tenders first in flour, then in wing sauce, and finally in panko bread crumbs. Place on baking sheet. 
  4. When all tenders have been covered in wing sauce and panko bread crumbs bake for 10 minutes. Flip chicken pieces and bake for another 10-12 minutes until completely cooked through.

0 comments:

Post a Comment