Sunday, September 26, 2010

Raspberry Lemonade Punch

I almost forgot to post the punch recipe I made for my friend's baby shower. I wanted more than just lemonade but something simple without too many ingredients. I found this recipe from Martha Stewart. This punch was so good, one of the best punches I've had. One thing I'll note, though, is that when you add the lemonade to the ginger ale, be careful because it foams. I found if you put the lemonade powder in first and then add the ginger ale slowly you can control the fizz a little more. The recipe calls for 4 cups of ice cubes but I couldn't fit them into my pitcher and with the frozen raspberries it didn't really need the ice.

Ingredients
  • 8 cups (2 quarts) Ginger Ale
  • 3/4 cup lemonade mix
  • 4 cups (16 oz) frozen raspberries
Directions
  1. In a large pitcher or punch bowl mix the ginger ale and lemonade mix. Before serving, stir in the raspberries and ice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment