Monday, January 24, 2011

Garlic Red Potatoes

Red potatoes were on sale at the grocery store the other week. I decided to make some garlic red potatoes to serve with some tilapia. These potatoes were so good!  The original recipe called for parmesan cheese but I omitted that. I had some fresh dill in my fridge that I added and I really could have added even more. I used about 3 potatoes per person.

Ingredients
  • 1 pound red potatoes, quartered
  • 2 tablespoons butter, melted
  • 1 teaspoon minced garlic
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 lemon, juiced
  • fresh dill chopped
Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
  2. Place potatoes in an 8x8 inch baking dish.
  3. In a small bowl combine melted butter, garlic, salt, lemon juice, and dill; pour over potatoes and stir to coat.
  4. Bake, covered, in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
Serves 2. Adapted from Allrecipes.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment